Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Recipe: Perfect Flounder with Roe Simmer - My Mother's Recipe

Flounder with Roe Simmer - My Mother's Recipe.

Flounder with Roe Simmer - My Mother's Recipe Flounder with Roe Simmer - My Mother's Recipe very diverse and have mind sense that unique. Several kinds of Flounder with Roe Simmer - My Mother's Recipe recipes are also enough simple to process and dont pick up long. Even though not everyone likes Flounder with Roe Simmer - My Mother's Recipe food, now some people are get attached and like the various Flounder with Roe Simmer - My Mother's Recipe foods available. This can be visible from the number of restaurants that supply Flounder with Roe Simmer - My Mother's Recipe as one of the dish. You can have Flounder with Roe Simmer - My Mother's Recipe using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.

Ingredients of Flounder with Roe Simmer - My Mother's Recipe

  1. Prepare 2 large of filets Flounder with roe, or winter flounder.
  2. You need 250 ml of ★Water.
  3. It's 50 ml of ★Sake.
  4. Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of ★Soy sauce.
  5. Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of ★Sugar.
  6. It's 2 tbsp of ★Mirin.
  7. Prepare 1/2 tsp of ★Dashi stock granules.
  8. You need 1 piece of Ginger.
  9. It's 2 of bunches Spinach or komatsuna.

Flounder with Roe Simmer - My Mother's Recipe step by step

  1. Wash the flounder and remove any large eggs from the body. Score the skin. Place in a sieve and pour hot water all over. Thinly slice the ginger..
  2. Quickly boil the greens, wring dry, then cut into 4 cm pieces..
  3. Add the ★ ingredients to a frying pan. After it comes to a boil, add the flounder (and roe) and ginger. When it comes to a boil again, cover with a lid and simmer on low heat for 10-15 minutes..
  4. Turn off the heat and let it sit for 10 minutes to let the juices soak in. Heat it up again and as the stock comes to a boil, it'll develop a rich flavor..
  5. Place the flounder on a serving plate and serve with the ginger and greens..

Obtain ingredients for making Flounder with Roe Simmer - My Mother's Recipe recipes is also not hard. You can easily get the main ingredients at the proximate supermarket and in fact on the market. There are ample kinds of Flounder with Roe Simmer - My Mother's Recipe that are easy and quick to process into delicious dishes. You can constantly practice this Flounder with Roe Simmer - My Mother's Recipe recipe at home, and can serve it to your children and extended family. If you wish to cook another foods on our website, we prepare sundry types of food recipes which are of course very delicious and enjoyable to enjoy, please try their.

No comments:

Post a Comment